MTV Style Feature - Tie Dye


So... woke up this morning to a bunch of mentions on Twitter - Coz of this! 
MTV Style have got me featured this week with as a top style blogger... 
And the fact they called me genius? Well I'm a happy hippy today :) Woot!

My comrades up there are:
Nicola Claire of Nicola-Claire.Blogspot.com 
and 



8 peeps said something:

  1. Congrats, you deserved to be called a genius, because all your outfits are amazing! :)

    Style-Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ladies - THANK YOU for following :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations !! U r awesome .!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can only say you deserve it girl, congrats. You are a outfit, cupcake and music genius :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing!Congratulation... ;)
    You are the best!
    http://landofideals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The looks are awesome especially the skirt and pants.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x