Versatile Cross Country Travel

Pants: The Story Of @ Market HQ   |   Boots: Boohoo   |   Top: Sportsgirl DIY   |   Jewelry: Lotus Mendes   |   Lipstick: Angel by Gorgeous Cosmetics

 Every time I travel I seem to turn to these stunning and versatile pants by The Story Of - they can be buttoned different ways around the waist and also at the ankles to completely change the line of them. I love pieces of clothing that can be worn different ways - it keeps things exciting without needing to replace your entire wardrobe every season!

I don't often wear red, but I found the gorgeous Lotus Mendes Goddess ring in my jewellery drawer (yes drawer) and needed something to wear with it! So this old Sportsgirl basics was perfect to do a little DIY alterations! I chopped off the sleeves and pinned it round the neck to make it a kind of halter-muscle tee thing. You should try it with your old shirts - it totally brings new life to something you've already got!

So apart from being a security/metal detector nightmare with this get up (I always have to take my jewellery off before going through at the airport) - I made the trip from Sydney back to my hometown of Perth, in Western Australia to kick off a massive national tour for the release of my new CD!!

I'm playing an intimate launch gig on Friday to celebrate the release and will have some very special CD's and brand new fashion merch available exclusively at shows. If you're in the Perth area - BE THERE! haha

Here's the Facebook Event for details.

And if you LOVE those BooHoo boots as much as I do - you can win yourself a pair along with over $500 of gifts in the giveaway I'm hosting at the moment... Click here to enter.










7 peeps said something:

  1. Great pants, honey! And I like your remake of an old shirt too, I seem to be chopping up my old t-shirt all the time.:D
    Have a great day!;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice; DD

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love the necklace xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit, love the print pants! xx

    www.hausofsarahrachel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your shirt! I can't believe you DIYed it :) So clever! You should definitely wear red more often you look stunning in it xx
    http://afinefashionfrenzyblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. great outfitt ! Love this look on you :D

    www.amoreforfashion-en.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x